- Cairn University’s “Kidsport” Homeschool Gym Classes &
- Legacy’s Homeschool Tennis Classes
WHAT: “KIDSPORT” Fall 2014 Physical education program for homeschoolers
WHERE: Cairn University Homeschool Physical Education Program (formerly called Philadelphia Biblical University) 200 Manor Ave., Langhorne, PA 19047
WHEN: Tuesdays – Sept. 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, & 30th + Oct. 7th
TIME: 1:30 – 3:00pm
AGES: 5 – 17 Grades K – 12
COST: $30.00 per student; $70.00 max per family
NEW! NOW REGISTER ONLINE & Prepay: Click HERE
FOR MORE INFO: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215.702.4283
- Ages 5-7 Kidsport kids explore how and where the body moves. Students participate in manipulative activities using bats and balls, jump ropes and jump boxes, hoops and scooters, gator balls, parachutes, and games galore!
- Ages 8-17 Kidsport kids learn to lead healthy, active lives. Students take part in fantastic fitness activities, team-building challenges, tennis, volleyball, flag football, soccer, rapid relays, speedstacks, juggling, softball, capture the flag, gymnastics, aerobics, and much more!
I would estimate approximately 200 homeschoolers participate in this program each Fall. It’s a great opportunity for you and your kids to connect with other homeschoolers!
2. Legacy Homeschool Tennis Classes
WHAT: “LEGACY” Homeschool Tennis Clinic Fall 2014
WHERE: 4842 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19129
WHEN: Fridays – Sept. 5th through Dec. 5th (no classes on 10/31 & 11/28)
TIMES & AGES: Ages 4 – 7 10am – 11am; Ages 8 – 18 11am – 12pm
COST: $110 for 12 weeks
FOR MORE INFO: Click on this flyer: legacyfall2014 call 215- 487-9555, or email email@example.com
Posted by Gwen Fredette on August 5th, 2014