2 Day Sewing Class Intensive for Homeschoolers!
WHERE: Northeast Philly
- Monday, June 16th 2014 10am – 3 pm AND
- Wednesday, June 18th 2014 10am – 3 pm
COST: $50 per student; $25 for each additional sibling or referred friend
AGE LIMITATION: Must be 10 years old or older
CLASS SIZE: Maximum of 6 students
- Overview of Using a Sewing Machine
- Make a Pin cushion
- Make a Small Pillow
- Make a Stuffed Mouse
- Make a Draw-string bag
- Make a Fleece Throw blanket
- A good pair of sewing scissors. (No paper scissors please.)
- An empty shoebox
- Needles, Pins
- 1 yard of polar fleece
- All other materials will be provided!
- Parts of the sewing machine
- How to sew buttons
- Straight stitch
- Zig Zag stitch
- How to change size of stitches
- Forward and Back stitch
- Free-hand sewing
Gwen Fredette is a homeschool parent and has been sewing for over 20 years. She has had experience making curtains, pillows, aprons, dresses, quilts, comforters, etc.
TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFO: Please contact Gwen Fredette ASAP by email: email@example.com. Classes start in 2 weeks!
Posted by Gwen Fredette on May 28th, 2014