PLEASE COME TO A HOMESCHOOL HANG-OUT!!!
WHEN: Wednesday, September 12th, 2012
TIME: 1pm to 3pm
WHERE: Wall Park. It is located on Church Rd in Cheltenham Township, PA, near the corner of Church and Old York Rd. (Just outside of Philly)
MAP: To see a map of the area, please click HERE
- Lots of water
- Balls, Rackets, Baseball Gloves, Skateboards, Scooters, etc. Whatever your kids like to do!
WHY: For fun! Spend time with other homeschoolers. If you’re interested in homeschooling, come to ask questions and find out more about it!
- Beautiful, clean playground
- Large field for soccer, other sports
- Additional toddler playground area
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Court
- Skate Park (For skateboards, scooters, and trick bikes)
- Picnic Tables
- Bathrooms on premises (I’ve been assured they will be open.)
RAIN DATE: Wednesday, September 19th, 2012 (same time, same place)
Hope you can make it!
I’m organizing this get-together. If you’d like to send me a message to let me know you are coming, I’d love to hear from you! You can write a message in the comments section of the blog or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Posted by Gwen Fredette on September 3rd, 2012